SuppliesThis cut file can be used to decorate so many things! Here are a few of my favorites…
- Tote bags
- Wood signs
- Notebooks or folders
- Wood round Door hangers
- And more!
Electronic Cutting Machine:All these svgs cut files are compatible with the Cricut software and Silhouette Cameo Studio. I have a silhouette cameo that I use almost daily and LOVE. If you are new to silhouette, I did create a whole Silhouette Love series! I just want everyone to love their silhouette as much as I love mine! These are some of my favorite machines!
Vinyl:I buy all of my vinyl from Expressions Vinyl. It’s the best quality and they have SO MANY options! Quality vinyl is SO important! Make sure to check out their Machine and heat settings charts! They are so helpful to see at a glance what your blade depth or temperature needs to be at!
- Heat transfer Vinyl for bags and shirts.
- adhesive vinyl for mugs and signs.
- Best Transfer Tape around!
- and check out their patterned vinyl
America Peace Sign SVG Cut FileHere is the America Peace Sign SVG Cut File! They come as an SVG, JPEG, PNG and DXF! I would love for you to pin an image so others can find this fun free cut file too! Enjoy! Sign up below to access this cut file, as well as all my entire free cut files offered on my website! It’s well over 125 SVG cut files! If you are already a member, log in here! If you do not see the form above, you can sign up here!
TROUBLESHOOTING VINYLI have using adhesive vinyl and heat transfer vinyl for years! I’ve written up so many posts as I have come across problems! Here are some of my most asked questions that have come up!
- How to layer adhesive vinyl
- Why is my heat transfer vinyl peeling up?
- How to remove heat transfer vinyl (if you spell something wrong or put it on crooked)
- How to use transfer tape with adhesive vinyl
- Using an iron with heat transfer vinyl
- Washing instructions for Iron-on vinyl projects
- How to cut vinyl decals bigger than your machine
- Best way to weed vinyl
- Is the Cricut Easypress worth it