Supplies to make projects with this SVG cut file
Vinyl Projects:This cut file can be used to decorate so many things! Here are a few of my favorites…
- Trick or treat Tote bags
- Wood signs
- Notebooks or folders
Electronic Cutting Machine:All the SVG cut files are compatible with the Cricut software and Silhouette Cameo Studio. I have a silhouette cameo that I use almost daily and LOVE. If you are new to silhouette, I did create a whole Silhouette Love series! I just want everyone to love their Silhouette Cameo as much as I love mine! These are some of my favorite machines!
- Silhouette cameo 4
- Silhouette Cameo PRO (cuts 24 inches wide)
- Cricut Maker
Vinyl:I buy all of my vinyl from Expressions Vinyl. It’s the best quality and they have SO MANY options! Quality vinyl is SO important! Make sure to check out their Machine and heat settings charts! They are so helpful to see at a glance what your blade depth or temperature needs to be at!
- Heat transfer Vinyl for bags and shirts.
- adhesive vinyl for mugs and signs.
- Best Transfer Tape around!
- and check out their patterned vinyl
Download your Ghost Malone SVG Cut FileSign up below to access this cut file, as well as all my entire free cut files offered on my website! It’s well over 125 SVG cut files! If you are already a member, log in here! If you do not see the form above, you can sign up here! I have using adhesive vinyl and heat transfer vinyl for years! I’ve written up so many posts as I have come across problems! Here are some of my most asked questions that have come up!
- How to layer adhesive vinyl
- Why is my heat transfer vinyl peeling up?
- How to remove heat transfer vinyl (if you spell something wrong or put it on crooked)
- How to use transfer tape with adhesive vinyl
- Using an iron with heat transfer vinyl
- Washing instructions for Iron-on vinyl projects
- How to cut vinyl decals bigger than your machine
- Best way to weed vinyl
- Is the Cricut Easypress worth it
Leave a Reply