Today I have 3 super fun FREE 4th of July Coloring pages for you. Print them in normal size or print them huge to make a perfect party backdrop.
Are you looking for the perfect way to keep your kids entertained during the 4th of July celebrations this year? Coloring pages are a fun and easy activity that the whole family can enjoy together. They can provide hours of creative and educational fun while helping your kids learn more about the unites states! From Memorial Day to Independence Day, you’ll find coloring pages that are perfect for all ages. So, grab the crayons and markers and get your kids into the patriotic spirit with these 4th of July Coloring Pages!
I am so loving the doodling trend! and I couldn’t help myself and had to create some festive patriotic ones! You can print these out and use them as placemats, or go big and use them as a photo backdrop or table cover!
How to use these free printables
Printing them out
If you are looking for a great printer to use – I love my HP! I wrote up a whole post why The reasons I love the printer. This post also shows how you can make sure you are getting the best prints by adjusting your settings!
IF YOU DON’T HAVE A PRINTER: You can also upload the files to staples or office max and have them print them! Sometimes the local library has a printer for public use!
But what makes these Independence Day printables extra fun is printing them huge! It’s fairly inexpensive. I have a whole blog post that walks you through how to print out big prints from staples or office max!
What can I use to color these July Fourth printables?
I love color, So I have a whole slew of fun coloring products! Here are some of my top recommendations.
- Crayola markers (normal size would be great for giant prints but regular size prints you might want to opt for the fine line thin crayola markers. These are washable so great for kids of all ages!
- Prismacolors are my favorite coloring pencils! Not the cheapest so not great for little kids!
- Instead of crayons- up the anty with Oil pastels! Like crayons but they glide and are so smooth!
What Printables are included for free
I have 3 fun ones- all hand doodled by me. But my favorite is the United States of America one But I do think the flag would be so fun all colored in!
These printables are 100% free! But I would love for you to pin or share this post to help others find it!
Download the 4th of July Coloring pages free printable:
Click on the image below and the printables will automatically open in a new window.
I love making printables! You can find my whole collection of Free Printables here!
4th of July/Memorial Day projects and diys
- 4th of July coloring pages (free printable)
- Kids Ribbon Streamer
- Learn to braid your hair into a star
- Make American flag decor out of a box
- Tons of red white and blue projects for adults and kids
- wreath or mantel decoration with free SVG
- Stars and Stripes mason jars centerpiece
- Loads of free Independence Day SVGS
- Red white and blue drink
- Kids patriotic craft projects for July Fourth
- Flag game
- Make custom Patriotic hair bows
- Let freedom ring printable