Grab this FREE Maker Dreamer Doer cut file. Compatible with Silhouette cameo, Cricut, or other electronic cutters!
This one is a super cute one for all you makers, creators, dreamers, and doers! Grab
How to foil a free SVG cut file
First, print out the JPEG of the cut file (PNG works as well.) You need to print it with a laser printer. I don’t have one so I just make my copies over at staples or Office Max
Lay a sheet of foil over the design and sandwich it in the plastic cover. Place in your heated Minc machine (the heat causes the foil to stick to ink.)
Then peel off the foil for the coolest, shinest reveal!
This cut file would be darling cut out of adhesive vinyl and placed on a cup as well as put on a t-shirt with heat transfer vinyl!
Download the Maker Dreamer Doer cut file
Sign up below to access this cut file, as well as my entire library of free cut files offered on my website! It’s well over 175 SVG freebies! Most images come as SVG, JPEG, DXF, and PNG. Members can log in here.
If you do not see the form below, you can sign up here.
I have using adhesive vinyl and heat transfer vinyl for years! I’ve written up so many posts as I have come across problems! Here are some of the most asked questions that have come up!
- How to layer adhesive vinyl
- Why is my heat transfer vinyl peeling up?
- How to remove heat transfer vinyl (if you spell something wrong or put it on crooked)
- How to use transfer tape with adhesive vinyl
- Using an iron with heat transfer vinyl
- Washing instructions for Iron-on vinyl projects
- How to cut vinyl decals bigger than your machine
- Best way to weed vinyl
- Is the Cricut Easypress worth it
and if you make anything–I would LOVE LOVE LOVE To see it!