Grab this free floral earth day SVG as well as 12 other fun earth day/recycling-themed cut files! Grab your vinyl and get crafty!
Make sure to scroll all the way down because I have a whole bundle of other awesome earth day/ recycle SVG cut files that are all FREE!
If you are looking to sell products made with these free svgs please purchase a commercial license HERE! (This will let you use ANY of the free cut files I offer on my blog! If you are having a crafting day and want to use these svg designs to whip up a cute sign or tote bag-then totally free! Every cut file is hand-lettered by me on my iPad pro with an iPad pencil. I have a WHOLE video on how I create my svg cut files HERE! I love the procreate app! It has lots of awesome design elements to help me make all my graphics!
Cut file details
I actually designed two different cut files- Both floral earths. One has the florals as part of the background. The second one has flowers overlapping the earth with a butterfly! So pick your favorite one or make one of each!
I buy all of my vinyl from Expressions Vinyl. It’s the best quality and they have SO MANY options! Quality vinyl is SO important! Make sure to check out their Machine and heat settings charts! They are so helpful to see at a glance what your blade depth or temperature needs to be! It’s the perfect addition to your silhouette projects! (okay okay- This vinyl works great with cricut & silhouette!)
- Heat transfer Vinyl for bags and shirts.
- adhesive vinyl for mugs and signs.
- Best Transfer Tape around!
- and check out their patterned vinyl
Electronic Cutting Machine:
These are some of my favorite silhouette machines!
All these free SVG files are compatible with the Cricut design space software and Silhouette Studio. I have a silhouette cameo that I use almost daily and LOVE. If you are new to silhouette, I did create a whole Silhouette Love series! I just want everyone to love their silhouette as much as I love mine!
- Silhouette cameo 4
- Silhouette Cameo PRO (cuts 24 inches wide)
- Cricut Maker
Download the Earth Day SVG Cut File
Sign up below to access this cut file, as well as all my entire free cut files offered on my website! It’s well over 175 SVG freebies! Most image file comes as SVG, JPEG, PNG, and DXF. Members can log in right here.
If you do not see the form below, you can sign up here.
Other amazing FREE Earth Day SVGS!
My friends and I all created a fun FREE earth day cut file for you to enjoy! Just click on each link to take you to other persons’ websites to download their specific files!
- Earth-shaped heart: Weekend Craft
- Floral Earth: (that’s me!)
- Be Kind to your mother: Brooklyn Berry
- Love our earth: The Crafty Blog Stalker
- LOVE: Try it and like it
- Earth Day every day: Lemon Thistle
- Go planet, it’s your Earth Day: Life sew Savory
- I’m with her: Hello Creative Family
- Daisy Earth Day: Everyday Party Magazine
- Be Kind Heart: Liz on Call
- Respect your mother: That’s what Che Said
- Pslam 24:1: The Girl Creative
- Future world changer: Kara Creates
- Don’t be Trashy: Artsy Fartsy Mama
I have using adhesive vinyl and heat transfer vinyl for years! I’ve written up so many posts as I have come across problems! Here are some of the most asked questions that have come up!
- How to layer adhesive vinyl
- Why is my heat transfer vinyl peeling up?
- How to remove heat transfer vinyl (if you spell something wrong or put it on crooked)
- How to use transfer tape with adhesive vinyl
- Using an iron with heat transfer vinyl
- Washing instructions for Iron-on vinyl projects
- How to cut vinyl decals bigger than your machine
- Best way to weed vinyl
- Is the Cricut Easypress worth it
Leave a Reply