Make Father’s Day special with these free Father’s Day SVG files that make perfect homemade gifts like t-shirts, cups, BBQ aprons, mugs, tumblers, and more!
The day of Dad’s is coming quickly and everyone is searching for the perfect Father’s Day gift. So why not grab a free SVG and your vinyl and create a custom shirt or cup for your dad?
Today’s SVG makes me laugh! It’s dare-inspired but instead says DADS against WEEDS! My husband is obsessed with our lawn. He is determined to have the greenest lawn on the block- and of course- NO WEEDS! So this shirt is so fitting!
If you want to round out the gift- you can pair this funny shirt with this awesome weed tool!
If you are looking to sell products made with these free svgs please purchase a commercial license HERE! (This will let you use ANY of the free cut files I offer on my blog! But If you are having a crafting day and want to use these svg designs to whip up a cute sign or tote bag-then totally free! Every cut file is hand-lettered by me on my iPad pro with an iPad pencil. I have a WHOLE video on how I create my svg cut files HERE! I love the procreate app! It has lots of awesome design elements to help me make all my graphics!
SVG Father’s Day Cut Files
And as a bonus- I have rounded up this list of 13 extra Free Father’s Day SVGs that Dad will love!
Going left to right starting at the top
- Dad against weeds: a girl and a glue gun (down below!)
- Happy Father’s Day: Persia Lou
- Father’s day tools: Lemon Thistle
- The man the myth the bad influence: Crafty Blog Stalker
- Best Dad: Try it Like it Create it
- Bruh formally known as dad: Hello Creative Family
- Dad Joke Loading: That’s what Che Said
- Grilling cut files: Liz on Call
- Dad Level 99: Life Sew Savory
- Found the stud: Brooklyn Designs
- I tell dad jokes periodically: Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Grillin, chillin, Drillin: Weekend Craft
- My dad is my hero: Kara Creates
- Nacho average dad: The Girl Creative
Electronic Cutting Machine:
All these free SVG files are compatible with the Cricut design space software and Silhouette Studio. I have a silhouette cameo that I use almost daily and LOVE. If you are new to silhouette, I did create a whole Silhouette Love series! I want everyone to love their silhouette as much as I love mine!
These are some of my favorite deals on electronic cutting machines!
I buy all of my vinyl from Expressions Vinyl. It’s the best quality and they have SO MANY options! Quality vinyl is SO important! Make sure to check out their Machine and heat settings charts! They are so helpful to see at a glance what your blade depth or temperature needs to be! It’s the perfect addition to your silhouette projects! (okay okay- This vinyl works great with Cricut & silhouette!)
- Heat transfer Vinyl (also known as iron-on) for bags and shirts.
- adhesive vinyl for mugs and signs.
- Best Transfer Tape around!
- and check out their patterned vinyl
Download Father’s Day SVG cut file
Sign up below to access this cut file and all my free cut files offered on my website! It’s well over 175 SVG freebies! Most image file comes as SVG, JPEG, PNG, and DXF. Members can log in right here!
If you do not see the form below, you can sign up here.
I have using adhesive vinyl and heat transfer vinyl for years! I’ve written up so many posts as I have come across problems! Here are some of the most asked questions that have come up!
- How to layer adhesive vinyl
- Why is my heat transfer vinyl peeling up?
- How to remove heat transfer vinyl (if you spell something wrong or put it on crooked)
- How to use transfer tape with adhesive vinyl
- Using an iron with heat transfer vinyl
- Washing instructions for Iron-on vinyl projects
- How to cut vinyl decals bigger than your machine
- Best way to weed vinyl
- Is the Cricut Easypress worth it
and if you make anything–I would LOVE LOVE LOVE To see it!