Hey friends! You know I have a deep love for Expressions Vinyl–And today I have a fun project and links to 14 other Awesome vinyl projects…all in the name of Red white and Blue! (oh…and a giveaway for $100 to Expressions Vinyl–that is a LOT of vinyl! (scroll all the way down)
Here is all the awesome projects (scroll down to see what one is mine! Can you guess from just the picture-no cheating!)
- Patriotic shirt by Pitter and Glink
- Treat boxes from a Kailo Chic Life
- Wall art from Sweet Rose Studio
- Easy Diy shirt from A Crafted Sparrow
- Star vinyl sign from Crafting in the Rain
- America Pillow from Kiki & Company
- Land that I love from 733 blog
- 4th of July Smores kit from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Firework Tank from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Festive Popsicle bucket from Doodlecraft
- Polka Dot Mason Jar from MM Scrap Shoppe
- Little Sparkler shirt from Made to be a Momma
- Star Confetti Balloons from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Embroidery Hoop America from A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Suspender onesie from Silhouette School
I literally don’t even have a favorite project! Could tell what was mine??? A fun embroidery hoop….with no embroidery!
Here is what you need:
an embroidery hoop (Mine is 10 inches) and I painted it red for fun!
Heat transfer from Expressions Vinyl (Red and blue!)
Embroidery fabric (or just white fabric)
Electronic Cutter (I love my silhouette cameo!)
I hopped on my Silhouette studio and designed this…The Basic state is called us states by Basic Gray in the silhoutte Studio. I added stripes and stars to make it look like a flat. (I’m trying to get a good screencast software so I can show you how I did it! and I can tell you the God Bless font is Bebas Neue and America is Bromello
and then I made sure to flip it all Horizontal (because you cut Heat transfer vinyl on the backside!)
then cut! (I cut blue all together and then red all together)
After its all cut…you weed the vinyl
After it’s all cut….you start ironing it on (I used medium settings on my iron) Press each section for 15 seconds. Then peel off the carrier sheet.
Then add next layer. You can see the carrier sheet (that clear sheet that covers it. and then I placed the other carrier sheet over to make sure my iron didn’t touch any exposed vinyl.
Then I place the hoop on it to space out my words. Then iron it on!
Peel off the carrier sheet and add the hoop. I trimmed the extra fabric.
You can ribbon and use it as a fun door hanger..
or just place on your mantel!
Here is an image to pin:
Are you so inspired with all those amazing projects?? Well now it’s time for you to enter to win some Vinyl so you can recreate your favorite project (or make something of your own!) Enter HERE:
Good luck and thanks for reading!