(spoiler alert–BIG HUGE GIVEAWAY AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!!) This post may also contain Affiliate links!) If you need to book a trip..make sure to check out Get Away Today!
If you have been a long time reader of a girl and a glue gun you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney. I have Disney quotes printables, A Mickey Dress, a whole minnie mouse party (the party hats are my favorite!), A princess felt mat, Fun Pooh Bear sign, Disney party ideas, Minnie Mouse letter, and even fun Disney quote game! (just to name a few!)
So when Expressions Vinyl decided to put on a DISNEY and VINYL themed blog hop–I was so in! Two of my favorite things!
I used a little Heat transfer vinyl to make a few POLKA DOTS to whip up this cute Minnie Mouse purse!
(inspired from my Princess bags!)
I made a video so you can see the whole how to…
I got my pink bag from the dollar tree, tulle, scissors, felt, ribbon, and hot glue!
Ironed on the vinyl to the tulle
and hot glued it to the bag (found at the dollar store! ) (if you need help with how to use heat transfer vinyl check out THIS post!
I love how it turned out!
Now you have to check out all of these super fun DISNEY projects my blogger friends have made! I literally can’t pick a favorite!
1. Lion King shirts by Play Party Plan
2. Jack Skellington Ears by A Pumpkin and a princess
3. Nemo pumpkin from C.R.A.F.T.
4. Disney coloring shirt by Artsy Fartsy Mama
5. Belle framed art by Crafting in the Rain
6. Miracles free cut file By Dawn Nicole Designs
7. Autograph shirt by the Pinning Mama
8.Disney countdown by Frenchi Wraps
9. Girl dress up by Over the Big Moon
10. Spirit animal shirt by Smashed peas and Carrots
11. Customized Minnie Ears by Inspiration Made Simple
12.Winnie the Pooh quote from Where the Smile Have been!
13. Modest ariel from Kiki & Company
14. Jack Skellington coin purse by Tried and True
15. Minnie Mouse purse by A girl and a glue gun
16. Disney ornaments by Happiness is Homemade
17. Girl Boss shirt by Sweet Rose Studio
18.No Sew Minnie tutu by Sugar Bee Crafts
19. Haunted Mansion door design by Simple simon and Co.
20. Minnie Mouse bow shirt by Girl loves Glam
21. Mary Poppins design by the Crafted Sparrow
22. Cinderella hand lettered shirt by Pitter and Glink
23. Jack Skellington shirt and pumpkin by the Scrap Shoppe
24. Beauty and Beast book sign by Flamingo Toes
25. Hat hair shirt by Polka Dot chair
26. Vintage Disneyland by Persia Lou
and now it’s time to enter to win a HUGE GIVEAWAY put on by GET AWAY TODAY!
You don’t necessarily have to even pick Disney! So many fun parks to chose from! I’ve never wanted to win my own giveaway so bad in my entire life!
Enter here: (and good luck!)