I love crafting for Halloween! I’ve made a ton of free cut files and hopefully will get to post them all before Halloween (It’s totally sneaking up on me fast!)
Anyways…today is the BOO!
If you are looking to sale products made with this cut file please purchase a commercial license HERE! (This will let you use ANY of the free cut files I offer on my blog! If you are having a crafting day and want to use this to whip up a cute sign or tote bag…than totally free! Every cut file is hand lettered by me on my ipad pro with an ipad pencil.
Supplies to make projects with this cut file
- Blanks: I have a list of all my favorite places to snag some blanks (and what blanks are!) and a post about my favorite t-shirts to put vinyl on! If you are looking for a good rug- I know Hobby Lobby has blank Coir rugs. Ikea also has some blank coir rugs.
- Cutting Machine: I use a silhouette cameo (but all these svgs are compatible with cricut) These are some of my favorite Silhouette bundles you can grab right now on Amazon:
- White one: https://amzn.to/3dfe2cr
- black one: https://amzn.to/3jV1NEw
- Pink one: https://amzn.to/33Kb4JM
If you need help figuring out your silhouette–check out my Silhouette Love series!
Stenciling the Door Mat
There are two different cut files!
First one: I have been spooking out my front porch and my cactus rug just wasn’t scary enough. So I needed to make a scary one! I found this black door mat at Home Depot. It’s a rubbery material…so I didn’t know if it would work….but it actually worked great!
I cut it out of oramask stencil vinyl from Expressions Vinyl (you can read how I love it HERE)
The Oramask adhered to this rubber mat SO well!
I added white paint over all of it and then decided to add some fun color accents
Peel up the oramask. I was surprised about how well it worked! This rug has crazy texture!!
The second stencil is a little bit different. Polka dots and stripes are fun when you are creating something big (like a rug) but cutting and weeding around tiny details can be hard…so this one has bigger stripes and instead of polka dots…a smaller layer of b!
Look how different it looks when just swapping out colors!
You can grab the Boo free cut file SVG HERE!
I always use Expressions Vinyl and my silhouette cameo to create these fun projects! !
Check out all my free cut files!
and if you make anything–I would LOVE LOVE LOVE To see it!
Leave a Reply