I love Halloween! I love the ookey spookeyness of it! So I’m going to show you quick and easy Halloween dinner ideas that you can actually pull off. With food you would ACTUALLY eat! Hot dogs, breadsticks, pasta, wings, oreos, chips- all easy things anyone can pull off!
I included lots of printables down below with different ideas for each! Just pick what you want and put together your menu! I know each family has different tastes and likes- so I wanted to give you options!
Here is our Specific meal
- Pizza Pasta (Recipe is down below)
- Powdered Donuts
Actually- When we need to take a meal to someone during Halloween, this is what we take!
If you need a quick fun treat for a classroom party- check out my monster trail mix!
- Salad (Trying to throw a little healthy in! )
- They have guacamole chips that are green taht would be perfect for this!
- Any Red pasta
- Easy Oreos turned into eyes.
- green olives
- Cute dipped oreo treats
- These eyeball cake pops are just so cool
- Breadsticks! You can cut the ends of dough to give it the bones look!
- White Chocolate dipped pretzels sticks.
- A great gross BBQ wing idea!
- Dorito Chips would also be fun!
- We love this pizza bake but make sure to stir it up before serving for extra grossness.
- Or- just regular Macaroni and Cheese! You can add any food coloring in to make extra gross!
- Brain cupcakes (this one has jam inside! Extra gross!)
- Cinnamon rolls brains
- Pigs in a blanket (either wrapped with bacon or crescent rolls)
- Lil Smokies in BBQ sauce
- hot dogs
- We used powdered donuts
- white cotton candy in little containers would look cool
- marshmallows or rice krispie treat balls
Rotten Devil Eggs
If you need some fun drink printables- I have some free Halloween drink printables here!
If you want to make your tablescape extra fancy- without spending very much! I have loads of cool Halloween ideas! You just need some plates and some time!
I would love for you to share on social media! Here are a couple images to share on Pinterest!
If you want more party ideas- I have a whole post that covers easy to pull off Halloween decorations, games and treats!