I wanted to add my sons name (actually his nickname.) to his wall. And they had to be big to compete with the plaid.
You saw a sneak peek on my plaid wall (go here)
SO…I turned to Floracraft® foam sheets! I had a few sheets laying around from my ice cream holder
I used my knife and the Stryfocutter plus (which melts it…it’s super fun!) and cut them out. after I got the shape how I wanted I covered the ones that I was painting with smooth finish!
It fills in all those little holes and makes it…smooth! Then I spray painted it…I was going for a metal look with the A. I added black paint around all the edges to make it look legit. The J is painted stripes…and the K and E are wrapped in fabric and hot glued…
I showed you how to wrap them on my post HERE
Leave a Reply