Today I have a super fun roundup for you–25 AMAZINGLY cool crafts that you can make with your Hot glue gun! And I am not talking about felt flowers and gluing stuff together–I’m talking HOT GLUE as the star of the show! Making designs, jewelry, art! So many amazing ideas!!! If you don’t have a glue gun go BUY ONE. RIGHT NOW! (aflink) (this is the one I use and love!)
There are low temp glue guns (I only recommend these for kids) High temp glue guns. Glue guns that are small. Glue guns that take the large glue sticks (and can put out more glue) Even cordless glue guns! Adtech is my favorite.
Some other things I would recommend are Finger sleeves— (they protect your fingers from getting burned!) And this Mat. You can hot glue directly on it…and then after it cools, peel it right off! Also…these are a necessity but SCENTED HOT GLUE STICKS! So cool!
And if you need any help with your glue gun…like cleaning it, how to avoid burns and what to do to avoid those dreaded glue gun “hairs” head HERE!
Okay! Let’s get on with the amazingness!
3. Wizard wands made with a hot glue gun want
4. cat shoes
5. Whip up some fun Coral with your glue gun
6. Frozen snowflake bobby pins and headband (this is where that glue gun mat comes in handy!)
7. Earrings Just hot glue gun and paint! So pretty!
9. Hot glue gun as a paint resist
10. Glue gun crown–diy your own for Halloween!
11. Lettering with your hot glue gun with stencil behind!
12. Potion bottles
13. Grip Slippers
17. Snowman ornament
18. Textured roller–
19. Canvas art
20. Glitter leaves (using glitter glue sticks)
21. Star Earrings
22. Hot Glue gun stencil
23. Spider man canvas(this one is so cool!)
25. Enamel dots
If you are looking for more fun glue gun tips check out this post!
Nancy Rector says
Appreciate the share of our Glitter Leaves Kimbo! Have a spectacular rest of your weekend!
Love this, thank you