This post may contain affiliate links.
Spring break means spring cleaning in my house. We recently took everything out of our cupboards to try to better organize it better. I Ended up buying THIS pot organzier and this dish rack–and then thought..Heck. Let’s turn this into a full blown kitchen organization roundup!
3. CD racks as tupperware lid storage
4. Mixer cord hack with command strip
7. soup can organizer out of soda can box
8. Shoe organizer for snack storage
9. Measurement converter and storage
10. Knife holder
11. pot holders on command hooks
12. sippy cup and water bottle storage
18. cabinet spice door organzier
19. Magazine holder turned kitchen storage
20. Pretty pantry organization
21. hidden storage
26. DIY kitchen utensil drawer
27. Spice Rack
29. magnetic fridge spide holder30. Organized Fridge
32. Utilizing all that Fridge space
34. command hooks
35. Canister labels
37. magazine holder
38. Bookshelf pantry
39. Door spice rack
44. Plate holder in the fridge!
47. can storage
48. Cookbook storage
49. Baking Cabinet
50. cups that go right on the fridge
Follow Kimberly West (a girl and a glue gun)’s board Organize all the crap on Pinterest.
A Girl and a Glue gun also recommends:
[catablog category=”organize” catablog-terms catablog template=”gallery”]
Leave a Reply