This post may contain some affiliate links.
(If you are looking to sale products made with this cut file please purchase a commercial license HERE! (This will let you use ANY of the free cut files I offer on my blog! If you are having a crafting day and want to use this to whip up a cute sign or tote bag…than totally free! Every cut file is hand lettered by me on my ipad pro with an ipad pencil.)
This design actually is a two parter….I have count your blessings…and then so blessed.
and I spliced off the count your…and added it to my light box
And guess what! I have 4 other totally fun and festive Thanksgiving cut files that are totally free!
- Thanks and Giving from Liz on Call
- Count your blessings from A girl and a glue gun (that’s me! You are already here!)
- Family from 100 directions
- Be full of Thanks and Giving from Tried and True
- Thankful for you from Persia Lou
If you want to know how to use adhesive vinyl you can check out this post
and heat transfer vinyl you can check out this post!
and if you make anything–I would LOVE LOVE LOVE To see it!