i might have accidently scheduled this last friday…then i realized my mistake…and took it off.
then i got a bunch of emails mad at me cause they wanted to see it…..so sorry about that….without further ado…
the cutest thing ever…compiled with the lamest non-tutorial ever….
the back has a velcro opening..cause i wanted to make sure it was easy to slip on and off….
The towel fabric makes a huge mess–it frays a lot! so i tried to use as many as the finished edges of the towel that i could…(like on the sleeves.) I also finished the edges with my sewing machine to stop the fraying!
the top is the hard part…it was a big square mess with the top folded down to fit elastic in it. luckily i had a four year old that i can bribe with iced oatmeal cookies to try on so i could make sure it fit perfect…
I included some fun bathtub paint (walmart for about 4 bucks) and one of those fun washcloths from the dollar store!
so fun! i might have to attempt another one in my future….