These little earrings are so dang cute–and SO inexpensive!
You can totally whip up a whole batch (we made over a dozen) fast! Perfect for cute little birthday party favors (or activity if they are old enough! It’s fun to watch them melt!)
I love them for Holidays–when you don’t want to spend a bunch of money for something that will only be worn once a year!
Watch the video to catch the whole how to!
A few notes:
- I used large Perler beads–You can also use small ones but they are pretty tiny when melted!
- You will want to place them a little apart or they will melt together.
- place in oven that is 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let cool a little bit before moving. The first minute or two out of the oven they are still tacky.
- Parchment paper is a MUST! (I learned the hard way! These will STICK to your pans! (if that happens just heat up in the oven and scrape off immediately out of the oven.
- I glued on the backs with Aleene’s multi surface glue It works awesome!
I added some super fun vinyl (from EXPRESSIONS VINYL) It is TINY TINY TINY pieces of vinyl. Great for scraps!
So when you are cutting them make sure to slow your speed way down and go slow!
You can go HERE to see how to cut vinyl that is small!
I love the mickey and minnie earrings!