have you guys been to applebees?
random agaagg fact number 195: i was a hostess there for like two months.
anyways…they wrap their menu/activity page all cute like with a little pocket to slide the crayons in.
and I thought they sure would be perfect for thanksgiving table!!!!!
first…i made a couple thanksgiving ones to print on the back of your thanksgiving activity page of your choosing (there is a whole bundle of links to cute ones at the bottom of this post!)
1. fold down the top 1/3
2. bring up the bottom half way
3. fold back one side…and the other side (so it’s in thirds)
4. turn over
5. tuck one of the sides in between the two pieces of the opposite side
6. stick in crayons
easy peasy lemon squeezy
put one on each plate for a little something for the kids to do!!!
and as promised: some SUPER FUN free printables for thanksgiving.
- Football cupcakes for superbowl treat. - January 29, 2015
- heeeeyyy yyooouuuu guuuuuyyyyssss - January 28, 2015
- Are you ready for some football!? (superbowl game!) - January 27, 2015