okay. they don’t. but they sure are hard to shop for.
so i started brainstorming about some fun gift ideas for them…..
but then i came up with nothing and so i turned to pinterest!
okay…actually i do have a couple….altoid tins…my husband keeps them to put his gum in…and his earbuds for the gym and work…
it’s super simple to embellish with a little vinyl!
then layered it on top of each other. cut a yellow circle first and then the black words and man.
i also took some vinyl and made a gift card holder and card….
mostly cause i think this diamond plate vinyl is amaaaazing and perfect for dads
but does it suck to get a good picture of it….
stick in a gift card…
okay..and here are a few other random things that my husband would love–
1. personalized golf tees.
3. personalized phone cover. (i got a personalized pillowcase for my husband when he was commuting and he loved it!
4. abercrombie and fitch cologne in fierce. smells yummy! (this is the one they squirt around the store!)
5. go pro! my husband actually got his last year! great present!
6. under armour. shirts, underwear, sweatshirts. it don’t matter.
7. a nice watch..maybe not gucci cause i’m wayyy to cheap for that..but he would love a nice watch.
and here’s a bunch of awesome diy projects for those dads in your life!!!
- Vinyl phone charger decal - February 21, 2017
- American Girl doll diy clothes and accessorizes that you can DIY - February 19, 2017
- Candy flower bouquet - February 17, 2017