You can make these super cute Easter bunny cinnamon rolls for the EASIEST breakfast ever because we are cheating!
I don’t do a lot of food posts on this blog- but I don’t know if I count this one as a real food post because there is no recipe! But instead the easiest and cutest Easter Breakfast! It’s easy because…premade cinnamon rolls! I usually make a supply list- but that’s pretty much it! Premade cinnamon rolls are all you need!
How to make Easter bunny cinnamon rolls!
One whole cinnamon roll will be the face of the bunny. Unroll a cinnamon roll and cut it into pieces for the ears. One cinnamon roll will get 6 ears. So cut the cinnamon roll into 6 even parts.
This package has 8 rolls in it and I ended up getting 6 Easter bunnies.
Arch the pieces to look like ears and press them into the cinnamon roll to keep them stuck together. Remember that the dough will grow and expand as it cooks so don’t make your ears too close together!
Cook according to the directions on the package. Let cool for a couple of minutes and then frost.
You could add some food coloring to the frosting if you want some fun-colored bunnies!
I also thought it would so darling to put a jelly bean as the bunny nose!
Take the stress off of Easter and make these bunny rolls! You could make homemade rolls if you want. You just use the same technique to create the ears!
If you love this super easy project- you have got to check out these Easter posts:
- Fun Easter Egg hunt ideas with free printables
- Easter playdough activity mats
- Paint Chip Easter garland-such an easy craft!
- Giant Moss bunny made from Dollar Tree Bowls
- Package of cinnamon rolls
- baking sheet
- jelly bean (optional)
- Lay out one roll for bunny face
- Cut one cinnamon roll into 6 equal pieces
- Make into a bunny ear shaped and press into cinnamon roll face
- Cook according to package
- Let cool for a few minutes
- Add jelly bean as bunny nose (optional)
- Enjoy your easy Easter Breakfast!