I decided to hop on Facebook live to show everyone how much I LOVE Adhesive vinyl (you can go here to see how much I love heat transfer vinyl! )
I love EXPRESSIONS VINYL! It seriously has so many awesome color choices and the quality is Amazing! Seriously. If you use cheap thin vinyl you will HATE it and never want to try vinyl again!
Here are some of the supplies I mentioned in the video that make vinyl so much easier!
- Adhesive Vinyl so many color options! I totally recommend snagging some sample kits so you can see exactly what color! It comes in patterns, permanant, removeable, chrome, chalkboard, etched, glitter transparent…so many options!
- Application tool! Smooths out wrinkles and helps ensure the adhesion when adding vinyl to your project!
- Weeding tool: (you can go here to read tips and tricks on weeding vinyl!) But my favorite is the siser tool
- Transfer Tape (buy this in bulk!) It’s only $20 for 100 feet and makes the transfer process so much easier!
- Silhouette Cameo I love this machine! It lets you use your own fonts and has a great trace feature. It also has a full library of fun projects and can cut lots of different mediums! I love it! LOVE. One more for good emphasis. LOVE. (There is also the cricut too!)
But you don’t have to have an electronic cutter.–Vinyl works with a sizzix machine and even fiskar paper punches!
I hand cut the triangles around the planter! So you don’t even need a cutter!
Now is the time for you to check out all the amazing projects you can do with vinyl!!!! What is sad is that this isn’t even half of them!!! I seriously might need an intervention!
cd gift holders
front door signs
Are you inspired yet!!! Go create!!!