I’m still totally olaf/frozen obsessed! And this ornament is one of my favorites! Some people are worth waiting for! and it’s got a carrot, eyes, arms and glitter to look like a melted olaf!
Here is what you need:
- Clear ornament
- glitter (I liked the big glitter so it looks more like snow!)
- Sculpey in white, black, orange and brown
- Expressions Vinyl in Black
- Transfer Tape
I filled the bottom of the ornament with glitter to represent melting snow.
Then using sculpey I made all of Olaf body parts. (My 8 year old actually made the arms and buttons!)
Sculpey has to be baked (there are instructions on package) also…this gross pan is the one I use with all my sculpey projects! I wouldn’t use a pan that I use with my food without putting down tin foil or something!
While it’s baking I cut out the vinyl on my silhouette cameo. Weed it (pull away the excess vinyl)
Apply with transfer tape
Then pop off the top and add in all of Olaf’s body parts! Add a little glue to the top to prevent it from coming off and adding a huge glitter mess!
If you want to see some other fun ornaments–makes sure to head over to Expressions Vinyl!
Here is another fun olaf game:
- Vinyl phone charger decal - February 21, 2017
- American Girl doll diy clothes and accessorizes that you can DIY - February 19, 2017
- Candy flower bouquet - February 17, 2017