SUMMA, SUMMA, SUMMA-TIME!!
Summer is finally here!
If your family is anything like mine than you are all excited for what summer has in store!!
Have you made your summer bucket list yet?
How about any trip planning or calendar scheduling?
Do you have ANY idea what you are going to do this summer?
(cause i don’t…besides sleeping in!!)
but never fear!!!!
I am here to save your summer!
15 of my favorite bloggers have put together themed, Summer Activity Packages that each value over $75! Packages filled with everything from healthy summer snacks, a family movie night, crafts and boredom busters (for the kids), summer pampering and fashion (for you), capturing summer memories, and so much more!
Here’s a sneak peak of ALL of our giveaway packages:
Are you ready for a chance to enter 15 AMAZING Giveaways AND meet some of my favorite blogging friends?
Here’s What You Do:
1. Scroll down in this post to see a more detailed description of what I’m giving away.
2. Enter my giveaway at the very bottom of the post.
3. Time to start “blog-hopping!” Click on each of my friends’ links below & enter ALL of their giveaways!
Click on the links to view each site, and enter to win their “Ultimate Summer” package.
(If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page.)
|1. Photo Booth Fun with Capturing Joy | 2. Kids Crafts with A girl and a glue gun | 3. Fashion and Beauty with Girl loves Glam | 4. Summer Decorating with the Crafted Sparrow| 5. Healthy Summer Snacks with Simply Sadie Jane | 6. Summer Memory Keeping with SNAP | 7. Summer Reading (and Fort Kit) for kids with My Sister’s Suitcase | 8.Day at the Beach with The Girl Who Ate Everything| 9. Memory Making with Eighteen 25 | 10. Boredom Busters (Amazon gift card) with Delia Creates | 11. Summer Crafting with The Creative Mom | 12. Summer Sewing with Sugar Bee Crafts | 13. Memory Keeping (Project Life) with No. 2 Pencil | 14. Summer Pampering with A Pumpkin and a Princess | 15. Family Movie Night with Tatertots and Jello |
Here’s what you are going to get: (drumroll)
1. make a streamer….(source) we used ribbon the first time around…but we did this with crepe paper streamers for a family reunion and they are so much fun!
2. shaped crayons! melt chopped up crayons into fun shapes (ice cube mold found at joanns dollar section!)
3. Jolly Rancher suckers (go HERE)
4. Paracord bracelets (they now sell paracord and clips at walmart and joanns!!!)
5. yarn bracelets (tutorial is here)
7. Box of crayons for hot rocks!!!! one of your favorite summer crafts!!! just get some rocks and warm up in the oven. Crayons melt on them and makes them sooo cool! (be careful! rocks are hot!) (source)
8. Glitter goo
( if you wanted to gather these supplies…this would make a very fun gift to send to somebody!!!)
the majority of the rest of this fun stuff was donated by DARICE!!!!
all the supplies you need to have a BLAST with your kids this summer!!!!
ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
(As always…there is an EASY entry (just click enter) and then a few more ways to earn some additional entries!)
(only open to us residents! sorry! this motha is heavy!)
good luck! remember…head on over to the other blogs to enter to win their packages!!! I want one of those cameras!!!!
- Halloween Shoutouts - October 4, 2015
- Halloween fingernails - October 3, 2015
- 15 AMAZING Halloween things to buy at the dollar store! - October 2, 2015