i love a man in bow tie.
i love a little boy in bow ties even more!
and this hot glue bow tie is really easy!!!!! you need 1 bandana…and a hot glue gun.
1. this is the bandana i used…you will want to pick which section you want to show before you slice and dice.
2. i cut the bottom strip off.. and “hemmed” it by folding in the sides and hot gluing them into bplace.
3 (and 4) i folded it up to be about 4 ish to 5 ish inches and until i had the perfect pattern on top (i wanted my bow tie pretty thick. 5 cut a little strip and hot glue the sides up
6.wrap around the rectangle of fabric and secure.
7-cut another longer strip big enough to go around the neck and hem those sides up
8- and slip it through the back of your bow tie
and then i hot glued a piece of velcro on both sides of the strip to secure…
- Decorate your Locker with LLZ by LockerLookz - July 22, 2014
- the great craft stash giveaway–cause it’s MY BIRTHDAY!!!! - July 21, 2014
- scrap shout outs - July 20, 2014