one of my favorite posts…and most pinned is my fingerprint pendants (go HERE) They are so fun and easy and it’s a great gift for moms that doesn’t involve macaroni and glue….
they can be turned into charms..keychains..necklace and bracelets (mine are being used as ornaments on a christmas tree)
And then i saw these—and i thought…phew. that’s alot of money for something i can make from sculpey and spray paint..
1. roll it out (sculpey is the brand i used)
2. push your kids finger in it.
3. cut it out
4. poke holes (if you want a keychain just do one)
4 1/2 (not pictured) cause i don’t want you to see my dirty oven–bake according to package directions
5. spray paint..i wanted it to look like metal so i used a nickel colored spray paint from krylon
6. get jump rings
7. put on jump rings
8. add chain or bracelet…
enjoy! the inspiration picture: $75
mine: $2 ( i had literally had everything on hand…i didn’t buy anything!)
someone asked me how far a 2 oz sculpey block would go…
answer..pretty far! you could probably get 10 out of it!
check out these other fun sculpey ideas
- Vinyl phone charger decal - February 21, 2017
- American Girl doll diy clothes and accessorizes that you can DIY - February 19, 2017
- Candy flower bouquet - February 17, 2017